The World Barefoot Center (WBC) is located in Winter Haven, Florida and was established in 2009. Our team is comprised of four of the top Barefoot Water Skiers in the World and one of the best coaches in the World. The WBC instructors include: Ben Groen, Ashleigh Stebbeings, Keith St. Onge, David Small and Swampy Bouchard. We live and breathe Barefoot Waterskiing and pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the sport.
The WBC accommodates skiers of all age and skill level; Beginners to Advanced. The best part about coming to WBC is that we have such a diversity of students from complete beginners to World Champions. You will become part of our family when you come and ski with us!
Please find below our Skiing, Rental & Ride Along Rates. For information on availability, questions regarding bookings or to make a reservation please contact us at 863-877-0039 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is policy that a 50% Non-Refundable deposit is require to hold all reservations. We understand plans can change but we need 2 weeks notice of all reservation changes. You will have 6 months to reschedule, otherwise you will be charged in full.
Please find Liability Waiver below which you can print, fill out and bring with you toyour session.
The WBC prides itself on providing our customers with the very best equipment available for Barefoot Skiers of all ages and skill levels. We have four custom wrapped outboard Sangers rigged with Evinrude G2s. Each boat is equipped with BI Towers, Booms and Fly Highs as well as Masterline ropes, handles and WBC Shoe Skis.
Onsite and Online we have our WBC ProShop which carries all barefooting equipment; Barefoot Suits, BI Boat Accessories, Padded Shorts, Heatershirts, Ropes, Handles, Shoe Skis, Apparel & MORE! The WBC Staff encourages you to view the WBC ProShop prior to your visit to the facility. This will of course better serve your needs by making sure your sizes are available upon your arrival to the school.
**Please note students should expect to bring their own personal barefoot equipment for use during instruction, however we do offer equipment rental for those that need it.
The World Barefoot Center is located at 3915 Conine Drive. East, Winter Haven, Florida 33881. Our location is Lake Front on beautiful Lake Conine which allows us connection to the entire Winter Haven Chain of Lakes Waterway. We are close to many tourist attractions; Legoland is 15 mins away, Disney World is 30 mins, Orlando attractions (Universal, I-Drive, SeaWorld & More) are 45 mins and of course the stunning beaches of FL are located about a 2.5 hours’ drive.
The weather is warm and considered tropical through the late spring and summer months. During the winter months it can be variable with cold fronts coming and going quickly. Click HERE for more information on the Winter Haven climate.
Water conditions are variable due to winds and boat traffic, but are easily managed with careful ski schedules and choice shoreline selection. We can find awesome water amongst our endless miles of shorelines.
The Team at WBC would like to offer you a few helpful resources via the internet to help better plan your stay. These suggestions are not the only resources available for your needs, however we would like to offer you a solid starting ground and some places to compare for your personal suitability. For more choices, check online for other hotels in the area.
Accommodations Winter Haven:
- HOLIDAY INN - 200 Cypress Gardens Blvd., Winter Haven, Fl. 33880 tel 1-863-292-2100 ($129.00 per night) (Online Corporate Code: 100190691)
- HAMPTON INN - 202 Cypress Gardens Blvd., Winter Haven, FL. 33880 tel 1-863-299-9251 ($140.00 per night) (Corporate Rate: $119.00 per night if you mention Barefoot Waterskiing over the phone)
- WINTER HAVEN GARDENS INN - 1150 3rd Street, SW., Winter Haven, Fl. 33880 tel 1-863-294-4451 ($92.00 per night)(Corporate Rate: $54.00 per night if you mention Winter Haven Watersports or World Barefoot Center over the phone or by entering WHWS2018 if booking online). Budget priced!
- LEGOLAND FLORIDA RESORT - 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL. 33884 tel 1-863-299-9251 ($124-$200 per night)
- LAKEFRONT/BEACHFRONT VILLA RENTAL - $150 per night (depending on number of occupants). Located 8 minute drive from ski school.
1250 Square Ft Villa which faces SW for a beautiful sunset view. Features include; 65 inch tv in the lounge, 60 inch tv in the bedroom, high end finishes, high ceilings and views of the lake throughout. Can accommodate up to 4 people. Call for availability 863-877-0039.
- LAKEFRONT HOUSE RENTAL - $750 per week. Located 5 minute walk from ski school.
Lakefront house facing NE on Lake Rochelle with great views. Features include; 3 bedrooms, pool and hot tub, washer/dryer and linen provided. Can accommodate up to 6 people. Call for availability 863-877-0039.
Let the WBC come to your site, foot with your boat and on your water. Get World Class instruction by Keith St. Onge, David Small, Ben Groen & Ashleigh Stebbeings on your home lake! Traveling Clinic Season is now year-round.
- Full Week: Monday through Friday- $3100.00 ($620 per day) + airfare, bagfare, room and board.
- Four Day: $2800 ($700 per day) + airfare, bagfare, room and board.
- Three Day: $2400 ($800 per day) + airfare, bagfare, room and board.
- Two Day: $1800 ($900 per day) + airfare, bagfare, room and board.
- One Day: $1000 per day + airfare, bagfare, room and board.
In order to prepare yourself for a successful and productive clinic, we've put together a short check-list of items to consider. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or E-mail us. Click HERE for checklist.
The WBC Instructor will be glad to bring gear for purchase if ordered in advance. It's advised for the clinic organizer to collect deposits in advance.
Non-Refundable Deposit - A $500.00 deposit is required to hold your desired dates.